- Shows how different divisions, departments, functions and managers execute on the Top executives business priorities
- Increases the managers' focus on execution
- Gives the employees’ view on the managers’ ability to execute the management function
- Gives information on how the organisation can get better at executing the Top executives specific business priorities
- Gives new insight and provides a fact-based dialogue focused on execution of key business priorities
Our solutions create an organisation that is focused on the Top executives business priorities.
The degree to which the Top executives business priorities have been implemented provides an indication of the extent to which the Top executives can expect to achieve the company's targets.
This makes it necessary to investigate the degree to which the business priorities have been implemented as well as the ability of individual managers to execute their management function.